The printed model are one of our most popular beginner boomerangs and there is a very good reason why....They work great ! Kids love these rangs. It doesn't take a strong throwing arm to get them to return and they hover like a helicopter on the return.This is one of the easiest boomerangs you will ever throw. Very light, smooth flight, small distance, so easy to use to learn the basic of boomerang throwing. If you are completely new to the sport of boomerangs, this would be the perfect beginner boomerang for you.
- Available for right-handed people only. (left-handed throwers, see the ambidextrous collection)
- Suitable for the entire family from 9 years old.
- Handcrafted with the best Aircraft plywood in the world, this plywood float.
- Distance maximum of the flight, 15 to 20 meters (45 to 60 feet)
- Wingspan, 23 cm
- To be thrown in light wind only.
- Printed on the wood and signed by Stephane Marguerite.
- Throwing instructions included (available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Dutch
For a correct use of this object, choose a large grassy or sandy area, clear of trees, building and people. Throw in the middle of this area with twice the area of the boomerang's range (Park or soccer field, football field).
Do not throw in winds stronger than 5 miles per hour ( 10 km per hour) until you learn how to control your boomerang in light breezes.
The boomerang does not need any particular care. It can be used even during wet conditions, also this material floats over the surface of the water.