The unique shape is an easy boomerang for all throwers. It
has a circular flight and is great in light wind. A beginner boomerang
that you can use for juggling. It has a really nice hover at the end of
flight. Yallingup's name means "Place of caves" in the local Aboriginal
- Available for right-handed throwers only. (left-handed throwers, see the ambidextrous collection)
- Suitable for teens and adults from 13 years old.
- Handcrafted with the best Aircraft plywood in the world, this plywood float, finish with marquetry
- Distance maximum of the flight, 20 to 25 meters.
- Wingspan, 22 cm
- This model is great for light winds.
- Handpainted on the wood and signed by Stephane Marguerite.
- Throwing instructions included (available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Dutch)
- Wood is a natural and dynamic product, the shade, grain and colors of the boomerang may vary slightly from this shown in this page from actual product color
For a correct use of this object, choose a large grassy or sandy area, clear of trees, building and people. Throw in the middle of this area with twice the area of the boomerang's range (Park or soccer field, football field).
Do not throw in winds stronger than 5 miles per hour ( 10 km per hour) until you learn how to control your boomerang in light breezes.
The boomerang does not need any particular care. It can be used even during wet conditions, also this material floats over the surface of the water.