This is a great first time throwers boomerang as it is very easy to throw. This is the perfect boomerang for practicing your skills, and is recommended for trick catching or juggling. This is the only ambidextrous model of my collection, for right and left-hand person.
- Model available only in Europe
- Available for right-handed throwers and left-handed throwers
- Suitable for teens and adults from 13 years old.
- Handcrafted with the best Aircraft plywood in the world, this plywood float.
- Distance maximum of the flight, 20 to 25 meters.
- Wingspan, 24 cm
- This model is great for light winds.
- Handpainted on the wood and signed by Stephane Marguerite.
- Throwing instructions included (available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Dutch)
- Wood is a natural and dynamic product, the shade, grain and colors of the boomerang may vary slightly from this shown in this page from actual product color
For a correct use of this object, choose a large grassy or sandy area, clear of trees, building and people. Throw in the middle of this area with twice the area of the boomerang's range (Park or soccer field, football field).
Do not throw in winds stronger than 5 miles per hour ( 10 km per hour) until you learn how to control your boomerang in light breezes.
The boomerang does not need any particular care. It can be used even during wet conditions, also this material floats over the surface of the water.